Thursday, January 14, 2010

January Special from Manitoba Harvest

My favorite hemp foods company, Manitoba Harvest, has a great online special for January:

Just enter the code, NLJan10 on your next order of Organic Vanilla Hemp Protein powder and receive 15% off this product!!! Yumm!!!

While you're at it, put in a order for the hemp seed butter. It's like peanut butter, but without the allergen potential and pesticides! I love mine slathered on a piece of toasted Ezekial Bread and topped with a dollup of all-natural fruit spread. Delicious!!!

Check out Manitoba Harvest here!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now... pretty good, however I think I am going to try Trader Joe's vanilla hemp protein powder. I think 4 tbsp is a little too much for my taste for one serving.

Raaj Shetty said...

Raj Shetty is one of the well known person in the world of fitness solution provider in Surat, India. He has trained many peoples in and from outside of surat. Raj shetty has been providing fitness solution in scientific way and that has helped in getting good result in short span of time.