Thursday, June 21, 2007

Quick update --I'm on the radio

Yes, I'm in stressful book-writing mode right now... In fact, I've been up for almost 24 hours straight today, and I've barely moved off my butt. Ughhhh

But, in lighter news: I'm on Big Butt Radio this week (coincidence, I think not!)

Check out the show here: http://www.bigbuttradio.com/

It was a lot of fun to do that show. The crew at BBR are great! I couldn't stop laughing (you'll hear when you get to my part of the show).

And I want to send out a great big thanks to everyone that has sent me an encouragement email or text message. Thanks for letting me know you care.


OK.. I need to stretch and take my own advice: sleep may be a good thing.

TWO MORE DAYS!!

1 comment:

Jimmy Moore said...

Just caught your BIG BUTT interview--um, that was interesting! :D Coregasm, huh? LOL! Maybe I oughta...oh nevermind!

It was interesting to hear the woman on the show talk about how she just eats less portions and that's what works for her. Good for her, but most of us can't just eat less of what we already eat. Carb addiction is a bear!

You did well, Cassandra! I'm proud of you and look forward to having you on my podcast show sometime.

SEE YA!