Friday, June 15, 2007

One week to go

I'm back from beautiful Las Vegas and I'm now cranking with everything I've got to get this book done on time. There is MUCH to do, so I will be likely not posting again until after the 22nd.

Thank you to all the women who have contacted me with their stories of low-fat diet horrors. If I haven't gotten back to you yet, I will shortly; I've just been really over-loaded since I got back.

After the book is done I'll tell you all about it, but right now, it just needs to be written.

Thank you!

Wish me stamina and focus! (That's what I need right now)

Cassandra

2 comments:

Jimmy Moore said...

Can't wait to hear more about your book, Cass! I'm sure it's gonna be AWESOME! SEE YA! :D

Jaya said...

Cass - just wanted to wish you lots of energy, minimum unplanned visits to the almond jar and good vibes in the home stretch toward completing your book.

You continue to inspire myself and many other women to look deeper in to ourselves and our choices to make sure that they are really supporting the best way of life possible. This in itself is an incredible contribution to any community.

Cheerio!
Jaya :)