On Sunday June 29th, I'll be speaking with Eric Cressey at Cressey Performance in Hudson, MA about 21st Century Nutrition and Exercise for Women.
My talk will cover:
- beginner and advanced body recomposition tactics for women of all training levels
- nutrition modifications for women of various body types and body compositions
- dispelling diet and training myths that you find in your favorite magazines
- nutrient timing for women with and without exercise
- and much more
Eric will then speak on:
- Common musculoskeletal injuries in females and how to prevent them
- Prioritizing different training strategies to build a strong, functional body that also looks great
- Latest research with respect to resistance and cardiovascular training
To learn more about this seminar, please visit here
It goes from 12:30 to 5pm with a lot of time for Q&A from both Eric and I.
The cost is only $49.00, with an additional $10 fee for on-site registration.
Let me know if you'll be there as I'd love to meet you!
See you soon!