Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub



I'm so proud to say that after 10 months, my dietetic internship is coming to an end tomorrow. All the while I was doing my dissertation this past year, I also was in this internship. I worked 4-days a week on it since August, and had a lot of great experiences. I'm really glad I did it.

Now though, with more time on my hands, I've started hitting the gym and outdoor sports with a vengeance. In fact, I could hardly get out of bed this morning because my legs were so sore from heavy deadlifts and heavy reverse lunges the other day. But, it's a soreness that I totally love.

My traps and shoulders were also quite fired up, but thankfully, I have Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulder Rub. I rubbed this non-greasy, soothing lotion onto my neck before I went to bed last night and it really helped ease my aches and pains in that area (I think I'm going to use it on my legs tonight too).

If you're someone who lifts heavy like me and enjoys a good feeling of DOMS (delayed on-set muscle soreness), but also appreciates when their muscles are given relief, you should really try this product.

I've been using Tiger Balm products for years and am so happy they've extended their line of products. To learn more about Tiger Balm, visit their website here.

Also, the first 3 people from the U.S. (sorry Canada... shipping is too expensive) who email me at cassandraforsythe@gmail.com will get a free bottle of this new neck and shoulder rub product.

Make those muscles happy!

No comments: