Monday, July 9, 2007

Bike Specs

I didn't think I'd get asked this, but Robin had asked me to post some specs about my great new bike.

You can go to the Specialized website and get all the details here

I'll also list information about the bike right below:

Name: Specialized Crossroads Sport Women's

Features:

-A1 Premium Aluminum Low Entry "U-Frame" design, Ground Control Geometry 700c comfort frame
-SR suspension fork
-Body Geometry Comfort grips, triple density gel
-Tektro alloy 3 finger brake lever, Kraton contact area, for twist shifter
-Wellgo platform pedals
-Specialized Super Comfort Plush saddle w/ springs and an alloy suspension seatpost (this is the best part... springs in my butt!)


REAR BRAKE
Tektro "V" w/ linear spring
BRAKE LEVERS
Tektro Wmns alloy 3 finger lever, Kraton contact area, for twist shifter
FRONT DERAILLEUR
Shimano C-102, 31.8 clamp
REAR DERAILLEUR
Shimano Acera
SHIFT LEVERS
Shimano RS-41 Revo Twist
CASSETTE / FREEWHEEL
Shimano HG-40, 8-speed, 11-32t

1 comment:

Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

Same bike I have. Bought mine last year. Still getting into riding, not much in the way of endurance, especially in the heat.

I think you'll be very happy with your choice.