Thursday, May 29, 2008

If you own New Rules of Lifting for Women, you need this!

My good friend Maggie Wang recently sent me something she's prepared for all those following the New Rules of Lifting for Women workout and diet plan.

What's she's created is an excel spreadsheet that contains all the calculations to determine your ideal caloric intake and macronutrient breakdown based on your current stats. It also gives a complete breakdown of the entire workout program so you can keep track of your accomplishments right at your computer!

Maggie is a computer wiz and really knows how to make anything complex VERY simple. To access these sheets, you'll need a copy of the book because the material is password protected.

Once you've downloaded and used them, please let me or Maggie know how it's working for you.

To get the sheets, check out here

Thanks Maggie!

2 comments:

carla said...

Im such a cynic.
Now? I may check it out

before? I rolled my eyes at the need to have a book just for women :)

I think Ive lifted with my husband for too long.

thanks for the link.

M.
http://www.MizFitOnline.com

Shanna said...

I just came across your book and blog today - just when I am ready to hit the gym and get serious about strength training again, after a much-too-long hiatus. I found Maggie's link too, so as soon as I pick up the book, I'm downloading the worksheets!

One question though that I'm hoping you can answer ... I have had some lower back problems in the past couple years (I am only 29) stemming from what my chiro calls "muscle spasms" and just being generally too tight for anyone. She told me that dead-lifts are really hard on your lower back (and I think this is what I was doing prior to my first injury). What advice would you give me? I'm afraid to start doing anything that will likely cause another injury!

Thank you so much. Can't wait to start reading and working out!