Monday, December 31, 2007

New Interviews, New Website

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!

I just got back home from Canada yesterday, after an overdue visit with my family and friends. The flight home was a bit unpleasant (I got sick), but it was well worth it.

A few new things to mention before the craziness of 2007 is over.

First, my new website is up at http://www.cassandraforsythe.com/ Please check it out and let me know what you think. I still have some material to add to it, but those will happen in the next few days.

Then, yesterday, despite still feeling a bit nauseous from the flight, I did an interview with Kevin, Jimmy and Jen on The Fitcast. In it, we spoke about the new book with Lou Schuler and Alwyn Cosgrove, "The New Rules of Lifting for Women". To hear the interview for free, please go to episode 79 of http://www.thefitcast.com/

Finally, while in Prince George, BC (my home town in Canada), I did an interview with The Citizen, the local newspaper. Frank Peebles did a great job. To read that, please go here.

I hope everyone has a great New Years Eve. I'll be with my fiance and friends and will hopefully go to bed soon after midnight since I've got a lot going on the rest of this week.

Looking forward to 2008! It's going to be a great and exciting year!

Cassandra

No comments: